Deploy Content Development Server to Destination Server On Drupal 7 :
We have two Server 1 is source and another is Destination
http://localhost:81/dev (Source) 2. http://localhost:81/live (Destination)
Source server Configuration :
- Download the following modules. For now, you need latest dev version of at least deploy, services, uuid, ctools and entity_dependency : Deployment, Services, Entity API, UUID, CTools, Views, Entity Dependency:
2. Enable the following modules: Deployment, Deployment UI, Chaos Tools, Universally Unique ID, Services, REST Server, UUID entity resource, Entity Dependency
4. Go to admin/structure/deploy/endpoints and click “Add”.
5. Enter ‘Live Server’ (or whatever you want to call your destination server) for the Name. Choose “Session authentication” for Authenticator, and “REST JSON” for Service. Click “Continue.”
6. When prompted for a username and password, choose the username and password for user 1 on the destination site. Click “Continue.”
8. Now, create a deployment plan. Go to admin/structure/deploy/plans and click “Add”.
9. Give it a name like “Push to live server.” Aggregator: Managed aggregator. Fetch only: unchecked. Deployment processor: Queue API. Endpoints: the endpoint you just created. Click “Continue.”
10. Delete successfully deployed items: unchecked. Continue.
11. No plugin to configure. Click Finish.
- Download the following modules: Services, Entity API, UUID, CTools, Views:
2. Enable the following modules: Chaos Tools, Universally Unique ID, Services, REST Server, UUID entity resource
3. Go to admin/structure/services and click “Add”.
4. Under Name fill in ‘live’ (or whatever you want to call your destination server — must be a machine name). Server: REST, path to endpoint services/rest, Authentication: Session authentication. Click ‘Save’.
5. Back at the listing page, click the “Edit resources” link and check off the things you want to be pushable form the source site, e.g. file: create/retrieve, node: create/retrieve…You must enable the User actions “Login” and “Logout” in the resources section for Session Authentication to work.
6. Back at the listing page, click on the arrow next to the “Edit resources” link and click on “Edit server”. Check “application/x-www-form-urlencoded” and save.
Now I have created Two Basic page About and Page1 on http://localhost:81/dev/ site.
And go http://localhost:81/dev/admin/content and select “Push To Live Server” option from Update Option. Click Deploy link on http://localhost:81/dev/admin/structure/deploy
Run Cron On Dev Site
Bot content can be found on http://localhost:81/live/ Destination Server.